Please scroll down page to see dome kit discount chart &
25% discount on geodesic dome plans. For commercial plans call for pricing.
New Coat of paint and the Dome looks brand new!
It is Ai’s philosophy that each customer pays for only what they need. Ai does not burden the price of the prefabricated home dome kit with plan’s pricing, engineer seal cost or energy report cost. Dome Floor plans are purchased 3 months to 1 1/2 years prior to kit shipment. About 50% of the building departments require engineer sealed dome home plans and an energy report to issue a permit. Sometimes structural calculations are required. As a result each customer pays for their plans separately from the dome kit and pays for a seal, energy report and structural calculations only if their building department requires them. This link shows stunning dome pics. To view Engineering Statements about Ai’s dome click on outside the box.
|Special Discount Offer
15% Discount Ai Dome Housing Kits*
|Dome Outside Diameter**||16' 5"||19' 5"||23' 5"||28' 5"||31' 5"||35' 5"||37' 5"||41' 5"||46' 5"||49' 5"|
|Kit Reg. Price w' one Entryway||$16,080||$17,997||$21,300||$27,270||$30,290||$34,330||$36,930||$42,855||$50,795||$55,915|
|Kit Sale Price w/ one Entryway||$13,668||$15,298||$18,105||$23,180||$25,747||$29,181||$31,391||$36,427||$43,176||$47,528|
Save 15% off kit with one entryway pricing*, accept delivery by July 27, 2017 with Buyer & Ai selecting month of shipment (May, June or July) & Ai selecting the week/day of shipment in the agreed upon shipment month. Place deposit with order by April 27, 2017 to take advantage of this offer.
**Dome Outside Diameter – includes wall thickness (if two entryways on each side add 4 ft. to the width).
To view a chart listing each stock plan & its kit sale pricing, click on Stock Plans & Kit Sale.
The prefab home dome kit includes all the prefabricated component panels for the dome shell and one entryway. Once the panels are assembled the finished dome can look similar to above. Above dome was built on a custom on site basement. Basements can be built from concrete block, ICF or poured concrete. Ai does not sell basement kits – only basement building plans. To view Kit Assembly Process, view Dome Kit Assembly and Construction Overview. Check out left hand menu bar on our home page for fourteen picture files. One of which is Kaufman.
Due to spam filters your email requests may not make it to American Ingenuity and our email replies may not make it back to you. If you email Ai and do not receive a reply in one to two days, please call us at 321-639-8777. While you are on the phone, we will send you a test email and have you send your email to us.
Each floor plan varies as to number of entryways and dormers. Additional entryways and dormers are added on to the kit sale price at current pricing. Entryway and dormer pricing can be viewed at Building Options. The prefab panels consist of center core of R28 – seven inch rigid expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation with 3/4″ concrete reinforced with galvanized steel mesh and 1/2″ Georgia Pacific DensArmor gypsum wallboard adhered to the interior of the EPS. The insulation is not styrofoam. The seam areas between the panels are about 3″ deep by 5″ wide and is filled with fiber concrete on site. The seam concrete averages two inches thick. To learn about panel contents, click on Composition. To learn about Kit Contents, click on Kit.
Save 25% on stock, modified or custom Residential Building Plans if plans are ordered prior to July 30, 2016. To determine which floor plan layout is best for you, click on Geodesic Dome Home Plans to view stock plans. If you do not see a stock plan that fits your needs even modified or custom plans are discounted 25%. Please scroll down to view Plan’s Sale Chart.
What are the Advantages of American Ingenuity’s prefabricated home dome kit?
Super-strong Concrete Exterior, super-energy efficient, low exterior maintenance, fire resistant concrete exterior, tree impact resistant concrete exterior, noncombustible exterior wall materials and environmentally friendly. To view Advantages Summary with photos, click on Summary.
To acquire a building permit, building departments can require the building plans to be engineer sealed by an engineer licensed for that state and an Energy Report. The building plans, engineer seal and energy report can be purchased through Ai. Stock or Custom plans take 2-10 weeks for delivery. Time depends on number of plan orders in queue when you place your plans order. It is Ai’s philosophy that each customer pay for only what they need. Ai does not burden the price of the building kit with plan’s pricing, engineer seal cost or energy report cost. Building plans are purchased 3 months to 1 1/2 years prior to kit shipment.
If you give Ai your property address, at no cost to you we will call your building department, show them our web site, email generic building plans and ask what is required to obtain a building permit on Ai’s dome kit. About 50% of the building departments require engineer sealed plans and an energy report to issue a permit. As a result each customer pays for their plans separately from the building kit and pays for a seal and energy report only if their building department requires them.
A great way to save on building your prefabricated home dome kit is to take advantage of Ai’s sale pricing on the dome kit and the dome building plans. By placing a deposit and ordering your dome kit by September 29, 2016, American Ingenuity can schedule your kit for manufacturing and ship your kit October thru January 2017. While Ai is designing your dome plans, you can be completing all the other paperwork that is required to obtain a building permit. With building plans in hand, obtain bids for your foundation installation. Your foundation does not need to be installed to take delivery of your dome kit. The dome kit can be stored outside for 2-3 months in nonfreezing weather waiting for your foundation installation (some boxes and items should be stored indoors.)
The dome kit can be stored outside (in nonfreezing months) for the following reasons: 1) the steel reinforced concrete, EPS insulation & drywall are not harmed by rain; 2) American Ingenuity paints the EPS edges that extend out of the steel reinforced concrete. The paint stops UV light from harming the EPS. 3) The special ½” Georgia Pacific DensArmor drywall on the interior of the dome panel is not conventional gypsum. When conventional gypsum gets wet, the gypsum crumbles & paper face molds. This special DensArmor drywall contains fiberglass face with special gypsum which allows it to be moisture resistant and mold resistant as there is no paper for food source for mold growth. Even if the drywall gets wet and then allowed to dry out, per the manufacturer the DensArmor goes back to its original consistency.
- Submit Plans Order & full payment by January 31, 2017 to receive 25% discount.
- The stock floor plans for each size dome can be viewed by clicking on dome home plans. If floor plan layouts are mailed, please call for printing and mailing costs. 321-639-8777 Mon-Fri 9-5 ET.
- If a stock plan doesn’t fit your needs, Ai has flexible plans which can be modified or customized to fit your life style at a 25% discount as well. Plans Quote completed after custom sketch & description are reviewed.
- Pricing is for two sets of plans. Building plan pdfs are emailed so more sets can be printed locally.
- Pricing does not include printing costs or mailing/Fedexing cost.
- Residential Building Plan sets contain all the blueprints typically provided with any type of housing and include floor plans, exterior elevations, dome shell section view, top view showing panel placement, floor joist framing plans, joist/edge beam dimensions, foundation dimensions and angles, structural details and locations of plumbing and electrical fixtures.
- Engineer seal, Structural Calculations, Energy Report & Local Site Specific Product Approval can be purchased through Ai if required by your building department to issue a building permit.
- Standard foundation is Concrete Slab. The design of other types of foundations; i.e. basements, stem wall, pilings, etc. require the hiring of an independent engineer. Call for engineer pricing.
- Plans may be purchased with Visa, Master Card, Discover, check or money order.
- Stock plans utilize a concrete slab foundation and are delivered in 2 weeks. Allow at least 5 weeks for modified plans and 8 -10 to 12 weeks for custom plans. (time frame depends on time of the year and orders in queue when Ai receives your order.)
- Commercial Plans are custom plans. Call for pricing. Independent Engineer is hired to assist in Commercial Plan Design. Engineer seal and energy report costs are quoted after seeing plan’s layout.
AMERICAN INGENUITY, 8777 Holiday Springs Road, Rockledge, FL 32955 – 321-639-8777