The following info covers Becoming a Dealer:
DealerBuilder Program: American Ingenuity no longer offers a Dealer/Builder Program because all kits are discounted to everyone at the same discount. There is no longer a wholesale price where the Dealer/builder could purchase the kit at lower price than what is published on our web site and then resale the kit. Everyone can purchase the Ai dome kit at the same discounted price. As a result Ai cannot restrict where builders can build models.
Because the panels are prefabricated and contain all the insulation, interior drywall and 80% of the finished concrete roof all ready installed, the kit can be assembled by the dome owner utilizing family and friends. All the panels come marked with numbers and letters to match the building plans and the Assembly Manual.
The dome kit assembly can be a Do It Yourself project or the dome owner can hire a builder to complete all phases of the dome kit construction. Either the owner builder or the builder can hire the independent Kit Assembly Consultant to supervise the kit assembly. The plumbing, electrical, framing, drywall finishing, kitchen cabinet installation, etc. are completed by either the owner builder or subcontractors. Ai would love to answer any questions you have about kit assembly. Please call us at 321-639-8777 Monday – Friday 9-t eastern time.
This page contains listing of builders & assemblers by state and country. American Ingenuity’s concrete dome homes can be owner built or hire a builder who hires the independent Kit Assembly Consultant for kit assembly.
- Robert Stephens with Pragma Consultants Ltd. at 110 Old Hope Road, Kingston 6, Jamaica purchased an assembled 45′ Aidome linked to a 34′ dome in Runaway Bay Jamaica and finished its interior and exterior. He will bid the kit assembly and the building of an Aidome in Jamaica and the Caribbean. His contact info is 876-909-6338- Mobile. Email is email@example.com
- If you are looking for a reputable Geothermal Company, contact Major Heating: main office in Wheat Ridge 303-424-1622 and outlet in Steamboat 970-870-0983.
- For Lee and Collier Counties: Contact Bill Towler with Philip C Lemke Construction Company. His cell is 239-989-8140 email is BillT@PhilipCLemke.com Their company address is 4290 Sunshine Blvd, Saint James City, Florida 33956. They will be finishing a 27′ Aidome and are interested in bidding the dome kit assembly and finishing of other Aidome projects in Lee and Collier Counties.
- Andy St. Laurent is licensed builder in the Ft Lauderdale area. He is building a 40′ Aidome on concrete columns, concrete platform in the Florida Keys. His phone number is 954-789-6544. During the assembly of the dome kit, the independent kit assembly consultant was hired to supervise Andy’s workers. He is interested in building other Aidomes.
- Joe Galloway was the slab sub and assembled a 36′ kit with the assistance of a Specialist in Palaka Florida. Joe is now a Florida certified builder. He will travel to job sites outside Palatka. His phone info: W 386-684-4213, cell 386-972-4544.
- James Randy Dixon with R. Dixon Construction. Inc assembled a 36’ dome in Trenton Florida in 2015 and are assembling two other Aidome kits in 2017. He & one associate can travel to your job site to supervise your local builder’s workers for one week. During that time, the builder will understand the kit assembly and can finish the kit assembly with his workers & call Randy with any questions he may have. His address is 1549 SW 22nd Court, Bell Fl. Phone: 352-949-2166 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org He will also travel as a Kit Assembly Consultant through out the USA and internationally supervising your workers or your builders workers to get the dome kit assembled.
- Michael Lanigan with Von Alan in Lutz Florida will travel 60 miles from their area to build Aidomes. His contact info is MKLBC13@gmail.com 813-898-4363
- Jay Long with Veteran Garage Solutions & Lifestyle Screens has a patented screen to roll up under a garage door. He can be contacted at 407-608-2602 C VGSforyou@gmail.com 14900 E. Orange Lake Blvd. #303 Kissimmee, Fl 34747
- Hernando County: Jeff West with Cornerstone Builders will bid the installation of the foundation and the finishing of the dome once the kit is assembled. His number is 352-279-6855.
- Jeff Hoot Bryceville: 32009 904-266-4000, email@example.com Built his own Ai 40’ dome. He is interested in building domes for others. Nassau County.
- Charles Lovelace North Ft. Meyers: 33917 N Ft Meyers Fl 33917 239-823-7044. He is a subcontractor, will coordinate all subs for the job and help get the building permit, with client being owner builder. Lee County.
- David Jones Midwest Florida: 904-795-3722 Has built Ai domes. He knows of carpenters/cabinet installation, will travel within 40 miles of Citrus County.
- Rickey Schrader New Smyrna Beach: Built an Ai dome in New Smyrna Beach FL, 2414 Juniper Dr. Edgewater Fl 32141 Phone (904) 428-5488. Volusia County
- Liz Davis Live Oak: 32060 386-658-2122, Cell 941-456-5696. She did a good job as owner builder of her own Ai dome. She has good workers to pass on. Suwanee County
Florida Slab Subcontractors:
- 36’ slab was installed in the Palatka area for $6,000 a few years back. The man that installed that slab is Joe Galloway. He is now a licensed Florida contractor. His number is 386-684-4213. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rockledge is slab subcontractor named Billy Brooks who has installed slabs for a dome owner that had three domes: 36’ screen dome, 40’ dome home and 27’ garage in Lee County. Billy’s info is 321-863-8911 His email is email@example.com
- Alfred “Billie” Brinkley is located in Palatka Fl. Has not installed a dome slab but is willing to bid on and install. 386-697-3562
- Hamilton Masonary – Gray Hamilton is owner (yes GRAY) address is 2805 Kirby Circle, Palm Bay. Work 321-837-1447 Built stem wall under 40’ dome in Melbourne Beach, Fl. in 2013.
- James Randy Dixon with R. Dixon Construction. Inc was the contractor on a 36’ dome in Trenton Florida in 2015. He & his two man crew are interested in bidding for future Ai dome shell assembly and interior construction from central Florida to northern Florida into southern Alabama and southern Georgia. He built the inside of the Walker 40′ & 34′ domes in Bell. FL. His address is 1549 SW 22nd Court, Bell Fl. Phone: 352-949-2166 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org He will also travel as a Kit Assembly Consultant through out the USA and internationally supervising your workers or your builders workers to get the dome kit assembled.
- Bill Moorehead 706-213-0455 built his own 27’ wood dome and has also built an Ai Dome. He is interested in building domes for others. Elberton GA 30635.
- Peter Kelley W: 404-782-2524, H: 404-782-6300 fax: 1-800-332-3827, PO BOX 167 or Oasis Dr. Lake Mont, GA 30552. Has built many domes including an Ai dome.
- Ron Reese Construction. He has built an Ai Dome in Sagle, ID 208-263-6193, 208-265-0702.
- Contact Heather with StoneKing Enterprises. email@example.com work 319-393-1763; cell 319-521-5465. Builder in Robins and Cedar Rapids and surrounding areas. Address 100 Front Street, Robins, IA 52328. Will bid Aidome kit assembly and finishing.