We thank you for your interest in American Ingenuity’s super-srong, super-energy efficient dome housing kits.
Please call our office, 1-321-639-8777, if you have any questions about our literature or products.
By using our web site, you agree to comply with all the terms and conditions set out below. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify the terms and conditions at any time, and any such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions.
1. Rights in Aidomes.com and Content
American Ingenuity information and all content provided on Aidomes.com is protected by copyright, trade-mark, and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights laws, and is owned, controlled, and/or licensed by American Ingenuity, Inc. and/or its affiliates and related companies. Nothing contained on Aidomes.com should be considered as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade-marks, logos, or other names, including, but not limited to, those identifying American Ingenuity and/or its affiliates and related companies or their respective products and services displayed on the Aidomes.com, without the expressed written consent of American Ingenuity or such third party that may own such trade-marks, logos and other names displayed on Aidomes.com.
2. Use of AIDomes.com and Content
2.1 No information or material from American Ingenuity or Aidomes.com may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way whatsoever except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer, for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any downloaded content. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any content on Aidomes.com and any content accessed through Aidomes.com. You are hereby advised that American Ingenuity Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2.2 You will use Aidomes.com and any content, material, or information found on Aidomes.com solely for lawful purposes. You shall not upload to, distribute to, or otherwise disseminate through Aidomes.com any material or information of any kind that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise violates any law or infringes or violates any rights of any other person or entity, or contains a solicitation of funds, advertising, or a solicitation for goods or services. You will be solely responsible for the content of any material or information that you make available through Aidomes.com. You will also be liable for any loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from your making any material or information available through Aidomes.com.
2.3 American Ingenuity has no obligation to, and does not and cannot review, every item of material or information that you and users other than yourself make available through Aidomes.com, and Aidomes.com is not responsible for any of this material or information. However, American Ingenuity/Aidomes.com reserves the right to monitor, delete and/or refuse to transmit, move, or edit any material or information, in whole or in part, without notice to you, that it deems in its sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable or in violation of any law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, American Ingenuity reserves the right to restrict or prohibit the sending of unsolicited bulk or commercial messages or the sending of numerous copies of the same or substantially similar messages or very large messages to a recipient.
2.4 You hereby grant to American Ingenuity a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and sublicense any and all material or information submitted by you to American Ingenuity and/or to incorporate it in other works regardless of form, medium or technology.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
American Ingenuity warranties our concrete domes against hurricanes and tornadoes. Since 1976 Ai has sold almost 800 kits into 47 states and thirteen foreign areas. Since then none of our clients’ domes have suffered any damage due to hurricanes, earthquakes or tornadoes, except for one dome during Hurricane Andrew. During Andrew a 45’ American Ingenuity Dome was impelled by a two wide metal horse trailer. A riser wall of the dome ended up with a hairline crack and a missing chunk of concrete…no structural damage occurred. The dome owner caulked the crack and filled the small area with fiber concrete and painted over the area.
The following is taken directly from the American Ingenuity Conditions of Sale Limited Warranty Against Hurricanes & Tornadoes. This warranty is given with each building kit. To learn more about our domes and a listing of natural disasters since 1992, click on Recap.
- American Ingenuity warrants to the original Buyer that their products & components will remain free from structural damage directly attributable to hurricane winds up to 225 mph and category 4 tornadoes, when completely assembled & installed in accordance with: American Ingenuity’s specifications, Professional building practice and Applicable building codes.
- In the event such structural damage occurs: The Buyer shall notify American Ingenuity promptly of such damage. After receipt of notification, American Ingenuity shall repair or, at American Ingenuity’s option, provide the necessary replacement components at no charge to the Buyer. The buyer shall be responsible for freight charges and/or reasonable travel & living expense of American Ingenuity personnel for travel to the site, if necessary.
- Disassembly & reassemble of any damaged component shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
- This structural warranty shall not apply if the products or components have been subjected to abuse, abnormal wear, corrosive environmental conditions, or improper maintenance by the Buyer.
- This structural warranty shall not apply to any glass, utility domesor related components.
- American Ingenuity warrants only the structure and is no way liable for the loss of personal property, life, or limb. In the event of natural disasters, the occupants should evacuate when advised to do so by local authorities.
- Subsequently, if ownership of the home changes, this structural warranty may be conveyed to the new owner by payment of a transfer fee.